Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 101

Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy had to work and I stayed with Grandma but since she had to work at noon and my nose was very runny so Grandpa came over and stayed with me while Grandma went to work and Mommy got home. I had a good time, Grandpa even took me for a little walk and I fell asleep for a little bit. Mommy got home right after we did and I was very happy to see her. Grandpa stayed until Mommy had some lunch and then I watched a video so Mommy could take a shower. I was very cranky because I didn't take a long nap so Mommy thought it was probably time for us to take a nap. After about an hour of Mommy trying to get me to sleep she gave up and let me go play. She was not happy because she was very tired since it was her first day back at work after being off for about five days. She played with me though and let me watch a video. I sat in my chair to watch it and she got to take a short nap while my movie played. Soon I ate dinner and then played with Grandpa and Grandma when they came over. 
Miss you so much Daddy,
Gabriel 

No comments:

Post a Comment