Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 98

Dear Daddy,
Today we had a very long day. I woke up around 7:30 and since I was hungry I gobbled up my breakfast. We started getting ready for the day because we were going to go visit Tia Hayde and wanted to be out of the house by 9:30 but we didn't end up leaving until around 10:30. I actually ended up falling asleep in the car but I woke up when we got to Nordstrom Rack. Mommy did some shopping and then we went to another store and after that we got some lunch and then went to Ikea. I was so tired, Daddy, and I was so happy that we were going to home home so I could nap. I ended up falling asleep in the car. When Mommy took me out I had a fit and refused to fall asleep. I wanted to play! So Mommy and I played and later Grandpa came over with some guy that was going to fix something on the computer. I played with Grandpa while they tried to fix the computer and then Grandpa and the man had to leave so I had some dinner and then played a while longer. I was very cranky and tired so Mommy gave me an early bath and then I went right to bed.
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment