Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 84

Dear Daddy,
I have some good news, Mommy isn't working until Thursday! The doctor told her she  couldn't go back until Wednesday but she's not scheduled so I have a bunch of days to be with her. I'm so happy even though I know Mommy is staying home because she's sick.
Today we started the day at around 7, we got up and had some breakfast and then waited for Mommy and Grandma to have breakfast. After Mommy ate, I was getting tired and wanted to take a nap, so I did. When I woke up, Mommy and Grandma had to go to make a payment at JcPenny's and buy somethings at Target so I went with them. We only payed and then bought some things and we went home because Mommy wasn't feeling well. 
I got a new truck! Mommy had bought it for me for Christmas but Grandma didn't know that and she accidentally gave it to me. Mommy wasn't mad though because I loved it. It's a blue tow truck and it talks. Mommy says I'm 100% boy because I love trucks and balls, what did she expect me to like? Dolls and tea sets? Sheesh woman!
We normally take an afternoon nap but I didn't want to so I was cranky around 5. Mommy wasn't feeling well so she lay down and then Grandma tried to put me down for a nap. I only slept for about half an hour though, and woke up very cranky. Grandma Adela and Grandpa showed up later and they cheered me up. Grandpa played with me so Mommy could eat dinner.
 






















I went to bed around 8, after I had my medicine, and fell fast asleep, I was exhausted!  When Mommy went in to check on me I was hugging My Mickey like this.
Love,
Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment